The rehabilitation program:
“Healthy dorsum and joints”
Period of treatment - 7 days
Check in: Monday - 9:00
Check out: Sunday - 20:00
Rehabilitation program is used for patients with the following diseases:
• deforming spondylosis;
• protrusions of intervertebral discs;
• conditions after spinal surgery (at least 6 weeks after surgery);
• scoliosis (starting from the age of 5);
• deforming osteoarthritis.
• physical examination and consultation, development of an individual rehabilitation plan, depending on the indications and contraindications, observation during the course of rehabilitation;
• physiotherapist consultation;
• individual sessions with the physiotherapist - 5 treatments;
• mineral baths / mud applications - 7 procedures;
• physical therapy (electrophototherapy) - 6 sessions;
• massage - 5 procedures;
• swimming pool - every day.
If necessary, some procedures and professional consultations can be assigned for an additional charge.
Upon arrival it is necessary to have an extract from ambulatory or inpatient medical records with a diagnosis and results of tests (complete blood count, urinalysis), ECGs. Women need to have a conclusion from gynecologist.
In their absence, additional methods of inspection can be appointed for a fee.