Rehabilitation program "Treatment of chronic gynecological diseases"
Period of treatment - 7 days
Check in - 9:00
Check out - 20:00
Rehabilitation program is used for patients with the following diseases:
• chronic salpingitis;
• chronic adhesive disease - postoperative adhesions;
• the pain in the premenstrual syndrome;
• ovarian dysfunction;
• infertility problems associated with inflammation and adhesions.
The program includes:
• physical examination and consultation, development of an individual rehabilitation plan, depending on the indications and contraindications, observation during the course of rehabilitation;
• consultation of the gynecologist;
• hydrogen sulfide baths - 3 procedures;
• mud applications - 4 procedures;
• physical therapy (electrophototherapy) - 6 procedures;
• physiotherapy exercises - 5 procedures;
• swiming pool - everyday.
If necessary, some procedures and professional consultations can be assigned for an additional charge.
Upon arrival it is necessary to have an extract from ambulatory or inpatient medical records with a diagnosis and results of tests (complete blood count, urinalysis), ECGs. Women need to have a conclusion from gynecologist.
In their absence, additional methods of inspection can be appointed for a fee.