Orthopedic rehabilitation program
Period of treatment - 7 days
Check in: Monday - 9:00
Check out: Sunday - 20:00
Rehabilitation program is used for patients with the following diseases:
• after orthopedic surgery who do not need an assistant service (no earlier than 2 - 3 months after surgery - osteosynthesis, knee, hip, etc.) in order to improve the functionality of the passive and active mobility and others.
• physical examination and consultation, development of an individual rehabilitation plan, depending on the indications and contraindications, observation during the course of rehabilitation
• physiotherapist consultation
• individual sessions (using different techniques of physiotherapy, sling - therapy et al.) - 5 treatments;
• physical therapy (electrophototherapy) - 6 sessions;
• mineral baths / mud applications - 7 procedures
If necessary, some procedures and professional consultations can be assigned for an additional charge.
Upon arrival it is necessary to have an extract from ambulatory or inpatient medical records with a diagnosis and results of tests (complete blood count, urinalysis), ECGs. Women need to have a conclusion from gynecologist.
In their absence, additional methods of inspection can be appointed for a fee.